Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

You know what this movie could have used?

More shit!@!@@@!@!@11111oneoneone Poop adds to any movie! Love it...

StrawberryClock 3.2 StrawberryClock 3.2

I give you this score..

because of the comic timing and the fact that you used my most favoritist song of all time. Stinkubus rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix

So stupid its good.

When I first saw this movie I thought it was gay as hell. But then I lightened up. All my boys enjoy the fruity fantasia that is FF Chocobo Remix. Although you'll never read this...congrats on making something every dork/geek/nerd can identify with.

Proper Use Of English Proper Use Of English

FUCK YEAH MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

Mothermother FUCK...Mothermother...FUCK FUCkFUCKFUCK FUCKmaker deluxe masterson in a two balled shell with extra assdribble FUCK sauce with FUCKING nut toppin' and FUCKING creamy whipped goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

CD-Clock Day Resurrection CD-Clock Day Resurrection

is your name Banana Clock.........

because you love huge chocolate covered bananas stuffed up your fucking queerbo ass with cherries on top????????? Oh yeah, when you were a kid your favorite game was Hi Ho Cherry-O bitch.

Lardburst Lardburst

You are one sick bastard

But that's what I like, you crazy coonskin cap. By the way, you needed that Lardburst shit to come back out of her fucking gullet as a big fat creamy double-sided dildo with extra lube. And the movie shouldn't have been called Lardburst. It should have been called "HotCumblasts in the back of yo throat".

The Final Dump The Final Dump

Goddamn this was fucking hilarious

Cuz the dude just kept on yelling like a fucking loser and he got all pissed off at his own ball of nailey shit. Funny SHIT.

Britney Spears' Mustache Britney Spears' Mustache

We need an updated version

With Alicia Keys or Pink.

A Scary Tale A Scary Tale

This is a masterpiece.

And what I hope to live up to as a scat flash artist.

anti raspberry clock anti raspberry clock

No good.

I gave you the 9 out of spite.